Reasons not to vote UKIP...
many many reasons, short sighted policies on Europe, a fake leader who for an ordinary bloke had a jolly good upbringing and banking job (EXPOSING NIGEL) and of course as you can see from THIS article, despite what they say an awful lot of their members and candidates just use this means as a continuation from the National Front and the BNP. DON'T VOTE FOR RACISTS, DON'T VOTE UKIP
Reasons not to vote Lib Dem..
I understand why people voted Lib Dem in 2010, they wanted a change from labour and still didn't trust Torys. They got into the coalition and subsided to the Tories. They wanted to reduce tuition, it went up three-fold, they wanted to get rid of trident, now they back it? They are spineless and will do it again! And they are treating this election as a joke. They uploaded THIS VIDEO OF NICK CLEGG SINGING UPTOWN FUNK to their official YouTube account during the election campaign (it has since been removed)
Reasons not to vote Conservative..
This one is simple, they are ruining the country!
There are traditional Labour arguments such as the NHS which they are first killing off, there are now longer waiting times than in 2010 and less nurses and then they are selling it off bit by bit so that their friends can make profit.
Welfare cuts are unfair and unreasonable, they have promised another 12 billion in cuts but as the graphic bellow from the HMRC, it is probably Dave's mates and the tax avoidance that should be cut first. Why bring in the bedroom tax that hurts the most vulnerable and drop inheritance tax which the very richest benefit most from? Dave's mates again. And all the time stealth taxes such Boris' transport fares, who do they hurt most? The big city bankers who earn millions or working families on the minimum wage (note the minimum wage is less than the Living Wage)
The Tories are also failing at the bits that they claim to be proud of, the Economy and Employment, they claim to have reduced the latter but this is largely due to an increase in zero hours contracts that benefit? Dave's mates, it allows companies to give workers no stability whilst knowing they can call on the work when it suits them. Then the final blow the Economy, they promised to cut the deficit by 2015, here we are and it has INCREASED, they can shout all they like about economic growth but at the end of the day their austerity package isn't bringing it down.
There is plenty more I could and should say but I know that the majority who will read this already know. DON'T VOTE CONSERVATIVE UNLESS YOU WANT WORSENING LIVING STANDARDS AND POLICIES THAT BENEFITS DAVE'S MATES AND NO ONE ELSE.
Reasons not to vote Green..
This one I write with a heavy heart, I like the Greens, ideologically they are very similar to myself, save the world, treat everyone equally, remove tax evasion and end war. Unfortunately they have no chance of winning and any vote for the Greens (apart from in Brighton and a few others) is a vote that helps Cameron back into power. A friend of mine has helped create a website voteswap.org to help Green voters make their votes count in constituencies where they have a shot at success.
And Finally, WHY VOTE LABOUR?
1. Because Labour will stand up for everyone, not just the privileged few
2. Labour will raise the minimum wage to more than £8 by October 2019 and promote the living wage.
3. Labour will ban exploitative zero-hours contracts so that anyone working regular hours for more than 12 weeks can get a regular contract. David Cameron said he couldn’t live on one. If he can’t, then no one should have to.
4. Labour won’t give tax breaks to millionaires (the Tories did in 2013, and they’re likely to do it again if they win). They'll cut tax for millions of people on low and middle incomes instead.
5. Labour will clamp down on tax avoidance and ban ‘non-dom’ status (which was created in 1799 and a lot has changed since then…).
6. Labour will cut the deficit every year and balance the books, sensibly and fairly, without the extreme spending cuts the Tories are planning to make.
7. Labour will scrap the Bedroom Tax (from day one) that hits the disabled and most vulnerable in society.
8. Labour will control immigration with fair rules and make it illegal for employers to undercut wages by exploiting workers.
9. Because Labour are the party that will save the NHS.
10. Labour founded the NHS in 1948, it is one of the party’s proudest achievements, and they have saved it from crisis before.
11. In five years of Tory-led government the country has seen rising waiting times, increasing privatisation and falling standards.
12. Labour will train and recruit 20,000 more nurses and 8,000 more doctors by 2020, paid for by tackling tax avoidance, a levy on tobacco companies and a tax on the most expensive properties worth over £2 million.
13. Labour will guarantee a GP appointment within 48 hours – and on the same day for those who need it.
14. Labour will radically improve mental health provision, especially for young people, by prioritising investment in under-18s and making sure teachers are trained to spot problems early.
15. Labour will stop Tory privatisation of the NHS and cap the profits private companies can make from the NHS to ensure resources are spent on patient care.
16. Because Labour are the party that cares about creating opportunities for all young people.
17. Labour will cut tuition fees from £9,000 to £6,000 (which will help students but is also good for our economy).
18. Labour will make sure that there is an apprenticeship for any school leaver that gets the grades.
19. Labour will improve technical education and careers advice in schools to help students prepare for jobs.
20. Because Labour will end rip-off prices on services that people rely on.
21. Labour will freeze energy bills until 2017 so they can fall but not rise, and give the regulator the power to cut bills when wholesale prices fall. No-one should have to choose between heating and eating.
22. Labour will get a fairer deal for renters by banning rip-off letting fees and capping rents so they cannot rise by more than the rate of inflation during secure three-year tenancies.
23. Labour will freeze rail fares in the first year of a Labour Government while we reform the railways.
24. Because Labour are determined to tackle climate change and create a million green jobs.
25. Because the choice at this election is between a Labour government or five more years of the Tories.
VOTE LABOUR ON MAY 7TH 2015